Executed project activities
|S.N.||Name of the Project||Period of project implementation||Funding agency|
|1.||Mero-Study Supplementary E-learning Platform for Public Educational Institution: Bridging Missing Links of Educational Improvement in Nepal||June 2012 to June 2013(12 months)||Deutsch-Indisches- Entwicklungs- Forum e.V./ Self|
|2.||HEMS promote better sanitation, health and hygiene in communities in Dhanusha district.||August 2013- October 2013||Self|
|3.||Assistant for organizing festival- Chhath||November 2013 (4 days)||Self|
- E-learning concept was introduced among the communities so that it will be easy for them to study and get informed about latest technology.
- The communities covered were Begadawar, Dhalkebar and Laxminibas, various education programs were conducted to inform people about health and sanitation.
- The social cultural program was conducted on Begadawar, Dhalkebar and Laxminibas areas on chhath festival , several arrangements were done.
Completed Projects before the fiscal year
- Hydrogeochemical study of Groundwater Aquifer for arsenic remediation in Kapilvastu District, Lumbini Zone, Nepal : December 2011 to June 2012 (7 months)
- Hydro-geochemical evaluation of groundwater of Bhaktapur Municipality, Nepal : February 2011 to April 2012 (15 months)
Name of the supporting /co-operation partners
- Bengadawar, Dhalkebar and Laxminibas VDC, Dhanusha, Nepal
- Eberswalde University for Sustainable Development, Eberswalde, Brandenburg, Germany