Health and Environmental Management Society (HEMS) is a non-profit oriented organization dedicated towards various social, environmental and health issues.
In the context of the expansion of our Environmental Conservation, Remote Sensing, GIS and Water Resource Management activities, HEMS is looking for an intern. Your main focus will be:
– You plan, develop and implement R&D activities with the aim of creating innovative services to bring to the society.
– You participate to the project development of research and development, leading and contributing to the ongoing projects.
– Project planning, proposal writing, project executing, training, social network for the research and developmental projects
– Others as per organization requirement
– Bachelor / Master degree in Environmental Sciences, Geography, Water Sciences, or other similar domain,
– The applicant should have a strong background and experience in GIS/Earth Observation (EO)/Environmental Studies,
– Relevant experience with software for remote sensing, GIS and water resources management,
– Experience in project planning, projects proposal writing, research and development activities,
– You are a creative team player with an innovative and problem solving attitude
– Knowledge of English is a request,
– You work autonomously, but are mainly a team player.
– Intern Salary as per organization rule,
– A unique chance to further expand your skills in the fascinating world of “ongoing projects”,
– An international working environment,
– A pleasant working environment, with sufficient space for personal deployment,
– Working within a young, motivated and dynamic team,
How to apply: Please send your complete CV with academic certificate, and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.